We are seeking an experienced, fellowship-trained Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine physiatrist to join our Sports Medicine and Musculoskeletal PM&R team as a full-time, salaried employee.
Who we’re looking for:
- Top-performing physician with years of training and experience performing fluoroscopic, cervical/thoracic/lumbar, and ultrasound-guided joint/tendon procedures
- High level of integrity, strong character, and commitment to serving patients first are required
- Experience performing regenerative spine & joint procedures is preferred
- Shares our beliefs that regenerative medicine is the future and that the body’s capacity to heal itself is the most powerful medicine
- Sees surgery as a last resort for most patients
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; thrives in a fast-growing, busy environment
- Willing to go off insurance and medicare
- Willing to spend time performing outcomes research to contribute to the fund of knowledge
- Team player who emphasizes civility in all circumstances
What we’re offering:
Salary, benefits, and profit sharing based on experience, as well as a chance to be at the forefront of a healthcare revolution, working with a team of compassionate, skilled professionals who place patient needs first.
For qualified candidates:
Please send VC to Cole Lutz.