We are conveniently located one block from Central Park, in the heart of Manhattan. Within walking distance of our 88th Street location between Madison and Park Avenues are a host of excellent restaurants, hotels, and attractions.
Regenerative Sports Institute
- LGA (LaGuardia Airport): 9 miles
- EWR (Newark Liberty International Airport): 20 miles
- JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport): 17 miles
- KTEB (Teterboro Airport): 15 miles
- New York Penn Station: 3.5 miles
- Amtrak, NJ Transit, LIRR, and PATH offer train service throughout the Northeast and Midatlantic
- Grand Central Terminal: 2.5 miles
- Metro-North Railroad offers train service to NY and CT suburbs
Silvercar provides seamless car rental service, with locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Newark Liberty International Airport.
Uber, Lyft, Gett, and standard taxicab service are widely available throughout New York City.
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
35 East 76th Street
(corner of Madison Avenue)
New York, NY 10021
RSI has partnered with The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, to ensure our patients have a pleasant stay during their time in New York. Reservations can be booked by calling The Carlyle’s Reservations Department at 1-800-227-5737 or 1-212-744-1600, or emailing your request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to request the “RSI” rate at the time of booking for a special, discounted rate. Upon check-in, guests will be asked for identification for proper rate and tracking purposes.
The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, offers a first-class combination of discretion and grace. Situated in the heart of Manhattan’s elegant Upper East Side, The Carlyle has been a classic landmark on Madison Avenue and 76th Street, a five-minute car ride or 15-minute walk to RSI. The Carlyle is also home to the celebrated Café Carlyle and the legendary Bemelmans Bar, where guests can enjoy nightly jazz and cabaret shows by a variety of renowned artists. RSI patients enjoy 24-hour room service, complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness studio, wireless Internet, and use of the house car, based upon availability, when departing the hotel.
- Hu Kitchen (5 minute walk): Healthy, delicious, quick, paleo-friendly, gluten-free food
- Le Pain Quotidien (5 minute walk, multiple locations): Healthy Belgian cafe
- Cafe Sabarsky (5 minute walk): Viennese cafe in the Neue Galerie
- Grazie (5 minute walk): Italian
- Juice Press (5 minute walk): Juices and smoothies