- Dr. Beatty Teaches Ultrasound at National Conference
- Stem Cells: What are they and what do they do?
- Do You Experience Low Back Pain While Stepping Off a Curb or Walking Down Stairs?
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy Offers Pain Relief for Low Back Pain
- Why We Don’t Take Insurance (It’s Not Because We Are Greedy)
- Stem Cell Procedures and Safety
- Seeking Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine Physiatrist
- BioRestorative Therapies Receives FDA Clearance to Initiate Phase 2 Clinical Trial for the Treatment of Patients with Degenerative Disc Disease
- Two-Year Outcome Data on Intradiscal PRP Presented at IOF Conference
- Resorption of Massive Lumbar Disc Herniation on MRI Treated with Epidural Steroid Injection: a Retrospective Study of 28 Cases
- Important Findings from PRP and Bone Marrow Concentrate Study
- IV Conscious Sedation Now at RSI
- What is adjacent spinal segment disease?
- What is outcomes research and why is it important?
- Our research: brief summary of the past and glimpse to the future